top of page


Public·106 members


The transferability option under the Post-9/11 GI Bill allows Servicemembers to transfer all or some unused benefits to their spouse or dependent children. The request to transfer unused GI Bill benefits to eligible dependents must be completed while serving as an active member of the Armed Forces. The Department of Defense (DoD) determines whether or not you can transfer benefits to your family. Once the DoD approves benefits for transfer, the new beneficiaries apply for them at VA. Apply now.



Eligible Servicemembers may transfer all 36 months or the portion of unused Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits (unless DoD or the Department of Homeland Security has limited the number of transferable months). If you're eligible, you may transfer benefits to the following individuals:

The option to transfer is open to any member of the armed forces active duty or Selected Reserve, officer or enlisted who is eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill, and meets the criteria established by the Department of Defense.

Transfer Process. While in the armed forces, transferors use the Transfer of Education Benefits (TEB) website to designate, modify, and revoke a Transfer of Entitlement (TOE) request. After leaving the armed forces, transferors may provide a future effective date for use of TOE, modify the number of months transferred, or revoke entitlement transferred by submitting a written request to VA. Submit a TEB request now for your Service component approval (non-VA Link). (NOTE: When the milConnect Home page displays, select Education then Transfer of Education Benefits [TEB] from the menu bar.)

Upon approval, family members may apply to use transferred benefits with VA by applying online or by printing, completing, and mailing the VA Form 22-1990e to your VA Regional processing office of jurisdiction. VA Form 22-1990e should only be completed and submitted to VA by the family member after DoD has approved the request for TEB. Do not use VA Form 22-1990e to apply for transfer of education benefits.

The Harry W. Colmery Veterans Assistance Act of 2017, allows for designation and transfer of Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits to eligible dependents of the Veteran/servicemember upon the death of the Veteran/servicemember or of a dependent who had unused transferred benefits. See our web page here.

Undergraduate programs can accept a maximum of 64 college credits from previous institutions, with a few exceptions depending on your program of interest. Once admitted to ASU Online, you may speak with an advisor to determine how your credits will transfer directly into your intended major.

That will depend on your individual situation. If you transfer fewer than 24 transferable credits, you must also meet the first-year student admission requirements. Those may require ACT and SAT scores.

UW System leads a statewide initiative to improve credit transfer for Wisconsin students. It includes the Transferology credit transfer tool, Transfer Guides, Articulation Agreements, Universal Credit Transfer Agreement (UCTA), and Transfer Plans.

Transfer Wisconsin is maintained by the University of Wisconsin System. It is the result of a collaborative effort by UW System and Wisconsin Technical College System to help students transfer between all public, post-secondary institutions in the State of Wisconsin.

ECTS is applied to support student mobility between higher education institutions. The course catalogues, Learning Agreements and Transcripts of Records help the recognition and transfer of credits earned by students during a mobility period abroad. The ECTS Users' Guide describes the system and how it is used in greater detail.

Anyone whose name will be listed as an owner on the title must be present. It is advised that the seller also accompany the buyer to transfer the title. Those who cannot visit a Secretary of State office to transfer the vehicle title may appoint a designated agent or power of attorney to attend the office visit and sign the title on their behalf.

If the current title is in both your name and the deceased's name with the legend "Full Rights To Survivor" printed on it, then all that is needed to transfer the vehicle into just your name is the title and a copy of the death certificate.

A title with a lien on it may be transferred only if the loan is paid off and a statement or letter of termination is provided by the lienholder, or if a letter of authorization from the lienholder approving the transfer is submitted with the title application.

CSU Channel Islands welcomes applications from transfer students. A student is considered a transfer student if they have enrolled at a community college/university. CSU Channel Islands will be accepting upper division & lower division transfer students. Transfer students majoring in Nursing can only apply for fall terms.

Pacific students gain practical experience that will prepare them for careers in our student-centered pathways. Whether you're looking to transfer from another college or university or are a veteran considering transferring to Pacific, we'll work with you to make the most of eligible credits and steer you toward the right courses for your desired career.

We believe that transferring is an extremely personal experience, so our Transfer Team will work with you individually to evaluate your unofficial transcripts from all previous colleges and universities attended and develop a plan tailored for you. We want to do everything we can to make your transition to Pacific as easy as possible.

We've developed a number of ways to connect with the Transfer Team at times that meet your schedule. Learn about the transfer experience during virtual information sessions tailored just for transfer students, and ask a member of our team your questions during remote events at community colleges throughout California.

This depends on the specific kinds of investments you hold. Some mutual funds may need to be sold and transferred over as cash. Most stocks will transfer over in-kind, but if you own stocks trading at less than $1.00 a share, these securities may need to be sold as well and transferred over as cash.

In most cases, if you're moving a retirement account to a Fidelity retirement account of the same type, you likely won't incur taxes. We don't charge a fee to move assets from another institution; however, your current firm may charge to transfer your assets to us.

The exact time frame depends on the type of transfer and your current firm. If your current firm accepts electronic requests, the transfer will take approximately 5 days to process. Transfer requests that must be mailed to your current firm may take 2 to 4 weeks to complete. You should receive an email notification when your assets are in your Fidelity account. Once the assets are here, you'll have full access to your cash and securities. You can track the progress of your transfer online at any time with our Status TrackerLog In Required.

For most transfers, your current firm will send the assets to Fidelity all at once. However, if your transfer includes assets that must be sold first or if you have pending activity, your current firm may send those assets once they are settled. In instances like that, your assets will be transferred to Fidelity in batches and you may see a balance with your current firm until the transaction is completed.

Both account types are eligible to be transferred, however, a separate transfer request may be required for each one. Your current HSA provider can help you determine the right process and discuss your options. Note: Some financial institutions don't allow in-kind transfers of investments held in an HSA.

GT Pathways courses, in which the student earns a C- or higher, will always transfer and apply to GT Pathways requirements in AA, AS and most bachelor's degrees at every public Colorado college and university. GT Pathways does not apply to some degrees (such as many engineering, computer science, nursing and others listed here). You should always seek advising from the appropriate advisor at the college or university you plan to attend to ensure you are selecting the appropriate coursework for your degree and that it will apply to those degree requirements. This checklist and these guidelines can help high school students plan their AP, IB and Concurrent Enrollment courses.

If you are or have been enrolled at an accredited post-secondary institution and have completed 12 or more credits following high school graduation, the University of Connecticut considers you a transfer student.

SDSU recognizes and values the wealth of experiences our transfer students bring to our community. You can find resources and opportunities to engage earlier in your academic and professional career, and connect with other transfer students through the official transfer student organization, the Transfer Student Outreach Alliance.

Use the following websites to determine how transfer course credits can be used to meet SDSU General Education and major preparation course requirements. The Transfer Admission Planner (TAP), updated annually, includes course equivalency and grade requirement information for colleges and universities throughout the US. The ASSIST website is the official repository of articulation for California's public colleges and universities.

A transfer applicant is a prospective student who has taken college courses after the summer following their high school graduation. CSUSM accepts applications from lower-division* and upper-division transfer applicants.

Each option will list the additional materials required to complete your application for admission. As a transfer student, you will need to include additional documents, including a college transcript with your GPA. Your courses and grades must be at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA.

Want to know what life at Albion like? Curious to see if this is the right place for you? A tour of campus can give you a glimpse into what the Albion experience is all about. We offer both in-person and virtual events for prospective transfer students where you can talk to admissions counselors, hear from current students, and learn more about life as a Briton. 041b061a72


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...


bottom of page